chocolate candies2

日曜日, 6月 18, 0018

yayyay!!! Finally can go online le! so happie! goona post all e things tht happens during e holiday. Luckily i wrote all e things down.

30th May 2006 (Tuesday)
My birthday. Got sch remedial todae in e morning. so sianz. everyone jus sat in class and listen to teacher tok tok tok. Aft sch, went home striaght away. went to crystal jade to buy my birthday cake. it cost $20. so-so. actually wan to buy the ice cream cake ($55) but no one celebrating my birthday wif me. then wan to buy strawberry cheese cake, but it a bit bigger and cost $32. anyway, only 1 person eating e cake. buy a small fruit cake lor. Ask ivy celebrate with me, she going out with her frenz. then ask jessie she sae she nt free =.=. frenz. In e evening went out wif weida they all. suppose to meet wei da at e tiong bahru mac. then he sae he in arcade. then went up to meet him, along e way, saw a lot of interesting shops there, maybe going to shop there one day. anyway, aft meeting Wd, darryl came. took train to orchard, walk to cathay wan watch 'over the hedge', but it stars at 11pm. then go burger king eat, got 1 siao da bo sit beside me. keep showing me his toys. =.=''' WTf. No movie, so went to marina there bowling. bowl till 10+ almost 11 then go home. Reach home around 12pm.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム