chocolate candies2

火曜日, 8月 22, 0018

erm,well, i m realli sorry. Recently i could not get online and post. so sorry. anyway, i m bz too. and my internet contracr ending soon, so i guess... you noe, plz dun blame me for not blogging okie? (especially UNKNOWN lor) well, within these few months i got lots of updates, which i guess that i mus keep it short. if not it will go on and on for days.
1) we had this community things. NO nyya award points for me cos i register a bit too late. well, it turned out a 3half stars out of 5.
2) Yay, i got a new mummy. Loniel koh mummy, and i get scolded ytd by thired uncle becos of him.
3) erm, what else? well i became an nco. (counted?)
4) I LOVE MY JUNIORS! theyare so cute
5) mummy ROX!
6) Floorball comp's on fri, i m worry.
7) i was promoted to sgt, how cool is tht?
8) i recently met up with lots of primary sch frenz.
9) Vincent had bought his comp. (suprising isn't it?)
10) i m saving up for a new comp.
11) i got my passion card already.
12) Life was unfair to me recently.
13) Fiona and Miao ling was peeping @ my blog while i was doing this in the sch's comp lab.
14) i m happie, cos i have completed all my project.
15) I love loniel mummy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム