chocolate candies2

日曜日, 9月 10, 0018

Waaaaaa..... my post ytd could not be seen ar!!! =.= Too mani pic liao laa. tao yan lor.
Todae got outing wif Li woon and ivy. Lucky i went bck amk get my things lor, then meet em @ yck mrt. cos if i neva go bck amk, i'll go to habour front straight away and i'll be there at 11am sharp!! Then they only meet me at e yck bakery there ard 11.30+ Se bei heng lor. then go sentosa, on e way there raining. Then reach there no rain :) Went to play on e bridge first, then go palawan beach there play water. Play till whole body red red :P Then went to bathe. Go harbour front maket there have lunch. so nice. the yong tau hu and the mango ice kachang so nice. Yummy!!! Went to harbour front there shopping. shop wan le, they come my hse and watch zhong ji yi ban!!! so nice :) i'm gonna post my photos now!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム