chocolate candies2

日曜日, 6月 24, 0019

so sad, sch's reopening tml. >.<
okie i am unhappy :(
cos sch is reopening? and i have to wake up 5+am in the morning again? AHHHH~ still yet to confirm my tuition time with Doris yet.
went out with Eileen ytd, went to Suntec to spend my voucher i got from the Pepsi hamper. :) $10 bucks from Carrefour. brought pasta, pasta sauce and meatballs. all add up to $9.80. okie, tht's not cheap, but anyway, it not my $$. wahahahaha~ $_$ *money face*
waited for er gu to go home together since she can leave by 9pm? anyway, i m TOTALLY BROKE for this week, paid my internet bills ($58.80) and my phone bills ($46.80) okie which in total is $100+ ahhhhh!!!!
went out to play badminton with eileen this morning. prepared our own lunch to eat after the match. lol, as i sae, we are BROKE. >.<>.<>
TATA,
LOVE ME.
LOLX
elina ._. .-. (psss, my new logo!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム