chocolate candies2

火曜日, 5月 06, 0020

Happy belated may day everyone~
i'm finally back again to blog.
still funding up for the Taiwan trip. >.<
having my lunch and there's still so much things for me to do on my list:
1) call up Calvin from recurit express.
2) call up Ivy to confirm tuition timing tml.
3) finish up mathematics tution hwk. (awww~)
4) top up my ez-link card :(
5) buy new batteries for my calculator.
6) think of what to bring for lunch tml.

Argued with oba. (aunt)
and there goes my daily packed lunch.
haiz.
sometime i think saving up all the money from working doesn't work.
even i got the money, ivy doesn't.
and she seems like she no longer wants to go there anymore.
maybe she just talk about it to entertain me.
sobx.
i want to go to TAIWAN badly.
sobx sobx sobx sobx.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム