chocolate candies2

月曜日, 8月 11, 0020

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I finished watching "KAMISAMA KAZOKU" ytd!!!
Its so nice~AWWWW~
5 stars out of 5!
Recommened ^^
I wan the muscial box from the anime!
Its so pretty with wings at the side.
I felt that the picture with the piggy is meaningful, it says:
"Life is something you can start over as many times as you want. You just have to ask for it."
HONTONI?...
Photobucket
Went out to Chinatown today.
Bought this cloth for my Lolita dress.
Emailed to the talior already, waiting for her reply and i could get more of this cloth when she tells me how many metres she needs ^^
Isn't it pretty?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went to Chinatown for the main reason is to get those charms for my DS.
Was looking through Strapaya for so long~
But either its too EXPENSIVE or there's none i like.
*SIGH*
(PS: does the decoration looks okie anyway? i did it on my own though.)
Photobucket
It's been quite long since i've bought the laptop.
Well, this is the picture of it!
That's all!
TATA~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム