chocolate candies2

日曜日, 6月 18, 0018

3 June- 5 June 2006 ( Sat - Mon)
Annual camp. Zh's birthday. Re- grp again. cos onli VERY FEW people attend e camp lor. Then my grp got Ain, Richard, Ryan, Chin Yang and Terrance. Then my grp leader still Mike + willi. First night girls keep flag. then first night got people come take. Then told all e guys, then all e guys blame us, dun ean to cooperate with us to get bck e flag. in e end me and ain cried. then e guys wans to work together. then 2nd day go pula ubin hiking. then boon hong use my nike bottle play dog and bone. play till my bottle a ll scratches. =.= At night campfire, then sec 3s mus help carry tables from canteen to field,so heavy lea. then tht night also got our Nco t-shirts. Then sec 3s sang e song ' The Rose' to Nelson Sir. then he too touch and cried. third morning, our turn to take over. zh and Als took pt. so tiring. area cleaning kena wash mass tin again. =.= third yr le lea.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム