chocolate candies2

水曜日, 9月 13, 0018

Argh. todae's a big bad day... bad bad daaay. Go book shop photocopy things, then saw loren let him go first. Then ask auntie if she can help me photocopy she sae can. then i went to assemble liao. Then aftersch went to collect it happily. pay $3.10. Aft that a lot of blank pages, tell auntie first time she let me re-photocopy. Then later got a lot of blank pages again i show her, then she sae i got respect a not?! keep going in wan to re-photocopy. WTF lor. i m ur customer lea. Then got 1 uncle wan to refund me the whole sum. I was lyk "i tell her i wan to rephotocopy, not to claim bck my money." That auntie not first time lyk tht liao lor. That time i go collect e name stickers, she also lyk tht. Told her its e wrong pic, she sae is my fault, fax liao e word cannot see propertly. =.= ya, she very "innocent" one... The plain paper i bought there also lyk tht, her assitance charge higher by $2. Then go bck tell her charge wrong, then she said tht $2 only wat, so qi qiao for wat. =.= $2 also money hor AUNTIE!!! I promise nxt time i WUN BUY anything from her anymore liao. i rather the money go to someone else even to pay more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム