chocolate candies2

金曜日, 9月 15, 0018

lalala~ i m blogging from sch. =) Teacher's away... Ytd, too tired to blog liao. hopefully she dun come bck so soon. ytd went to e chinatown there to buy my black skirt. so happie ^-^ I pay $8 then er gu pay $10 for me. Then went to CK there buy another matching black shorts. it cost $13.90. all together only $31.90 for one formal outfit!!! So happie lor. also oral ytd. i think i failing liao. cos i kept stumbling. aww, then go home tht time rain. I got umbrella, but ML, alwa and WL dun have. Then wan to share wif em' they dun wan. Then i open the umbrella tht time ML suddenly shout " WA~~ LAO~~ EH~~" then i look at her and laugh. cos i open my umbrella tht time some of e rain water had "splash" on her. =P Then went to market there have lunch. went to eat the roasted chicken rice. Then buy bread go home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム