chocolate candies2

日曜日, 1月 21, 0019

Haiz, start working le. its so tired.. wahaha, but its fun!!! Jus finished reading Miao Ling blog. so she was angry with me. sorry ah, i didn't mean it, but it really came true. actually ytd was waiting for Eileen to wake up and go with her to Ngnee Ann. Then wait till 12nn but Eileen still have wake up. Then i told miao ling to call her and asked if she wake up le ma. After a while i Eileen, then she lyk very bu shuan lyk tht =( i jus open my mouth and ask she still wan to go ngnn ann anot, then she sae dun wan dun wan... then hang up. Call bck Miao Ling but she never ans. Then went out to Bugis thought i could meet her there. Then after i reach there 1 hr liao, she tell me she still at amk. I thought i was going to bring her to arab street first?! Then she told me she meeting Eileen. Now i noe why eileen so angry. i think miao ling went to tell her that i dun wan to go poly with her anymore. =.= my meaning was to go to ngee ann together and i will go with miao ling to bugis after that. ARGH!!! its so confusing. i hate it i hate it!!! No wonder i msg em no one wans to reply. it was in my dream. i dreamt that Miao Ling, Eileen, Fiona and some other people whom i trusted was holding a sword, then they ran towards me and put the sword through my heart. Then the next thing i was in heaven. lolx. then the god said to me "before u help em, jus think of who leaves the deep sword mark in you heart..."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム