chocolate candies2

日曜日, 1月 07, 0019

i m bck...its hasn't been a good day today, that idoit man vent his anger on me again. scold me this and that, ask me why shouldn't i go back and live with my mum and everything. when i went to bathe and came bck the books were on the ground due to the strong wind this afternoon, then he was like " u better go bck la!!!! dun stay here! alaways throw e books around!" i was saying those books were for my 'o' lvl ( which was blown by down the strong wind). He then ask he to throw em' away! So Unresonable... Then jus after i told my tarot cards about tht, my third uncle came bck (which apparently is the owner of the house) and complained everything to him. Sometimes i really envy those tht could go out with their mums and buy things togetther, wherelse i didn't have this chance at all. Todae went with ah bai to cck's library to look for something, really envy her when she got her mum's credit card where she could buy shoes for herself. Compared to her, i m jus a small tiny %, but compared to some other kids, i guess i m still quite lucky... Maybe this is what they call fate?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム