chocolate candies2

月曜日, 8月 13, 0019

Did not did really well for my MTL paper.
Onli scored a B3 for it!
I believe i could have done better.
Anyway, i guess i should be happy since its way better than wat i expected,
which is C6-C5?
But, hey! i am just 1 step below my target?
I am gonna re-take the paper since its FREE for me.
Financial assistance wat. WAHAHAHA
I did not manage to get into my DPA.
DAMN SAD.
Guess i could use the xtra time to take up part time job?
Or just ROT myself away for 3 months? LOLX
Get really scared that i can't even get into a poly.
I am scared that they might reject my JAE application.
I am scared that i have to go ITE.
I am scared that i onli have an "O" level cert.
Oh well, i guess paramedic don't really need a good cert right?
gotta go already.
Need to touch up on my F&N work. :)
TATA~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム