chocolate candies2

水曜日, 7月 25, 0019

okie, i m jealous.
jealous, jealous, jealous!
Shu Kee and Chian Meng already got their DPA results.
but i haven't got mine!!!
ARGH~
i also wana get into poly w/o having to fight for the course i want by the end of the year. or maybe start of next year?
dad's hospital keep calling me during class,
and that's getting on my nerve!!
dont't they know i am having my lesson during the day?
why do my mum have to give them my number in the first place?
i already have enough things to worry about, yet she is adding burden to me?
i don't mean that my dad is a burden, but i have to worry about my "O" level, the DPA results, whether i am able t catch up with my work, and now i still have to worry whether i can pass the msg the doc have told me about to my mum. (its difficult since i dun live with my mum?)
that's unfair okie? why dun she leave the things to my elder brother? i think he can handle this kind of matter well too. isn't it?

Do not indulge in the complements people give you,
you might become too proud.
Do not be too sad over critism that people give you,
take it as a learning point.
Look at the netural way,
thing might not be as bad as they are,
sometimes they are just hidden complements given to us.
(C) copyrighted at -Elina Ang 07'-

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム