chocolate candies2

金曜日, 7月 25, 0020

Photobucket
My late hamster, FeiFei.
Hmmm, this afternoon i was thinking how great she was.
Whatever what happened, she was always there for me.
Felt really guilty that i gave her such a small cage.
T.T
She was a wonderful you see.
She had 7 babies.
One that was so weak.
When the brothers and sisters had all grew up and had fur,
that little one remain so small and without fur.
FeiFei did not dispise her/him, instead FeiFei gave all its love to her/him.
Wherever where the little one goes to, FeiFei will always stand behind her/him, making sure that nothing will happen to it.
Before my granddad passed away he pass me a causual comment, "your hamster surely will die within a few days."
Instead, my granddad passed on before FeiFei did.
Come to think of it, FeiFei wasn't just a normal hamster, but a faithful companion and a great mum.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム