chocolate candies2

火曜日, 8月 26, 0020

















I'm in love with these^^ (MEIJI's dippy.)
I was in the study room this afternoon when i saw the words "Gambatte! Fighting!" on the wall, which inspired me to draw the above pic.
To think of it, i went to the study room ytd too.
On my way walking back, how i wish i had bring my wallet along to buy the Meiji's dippy. So i came and took my card and went out to buy a handful bottles of them. XP
yeah, i know i'm greedy.
I preferred the strawberry one more, so if anyone would like to be SOME for me, pls get the strawberry one!
Msg Mable, but she haven replied me yet.
Finally asked the in school sec 5 students about the topics that their teachers predicted that will be out during the "O" level.
Finally, tomorrow a off day from study. LOLX.
i hate to have tuitions at nights.
Impatiently waiting for my stuffs from the blog that i ordered.
I want my marie cake and vanilla swiss roll!
Where can i get Re-ment's toy in Singapore?
Who have this song by the name "爱要坦荡荡", please send me a copy!
da la la la....
天色是有点暗气氛是有点蓝
皎洁的月光显得特别亮
对白是很简单
像是精致装扮
显得通俗不堪
你不必太紧张
诚实会有点难
也许完美对我反而是假象
过去我不想谈
有缺憾也无妨我要你的自然
爱要坦荡荡
不要装模作样到天长
要你很善良
就算对我说谎也温暖
请你坦荡荡
世上没有满分的浪漫
人们口中说的誓言
真实的可怜
你难道没有被爱背叛的绝望

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム