chocolate candies2

水曜日, 8月 20, 0020

Photobucket

went to talior's house ytd.
so i didn't blog ytd, was like...tired to blog.
the talior said that the design i had given her wasn't good.
in the end, guess what we agreed on?
Yes. the one i said "very nice!".
lolx. (please refer to post 18aug08) see, what happened in the end.
was really busy ytd.

List of things i did ytd:
1) Went to talior's house
2) Collected my earrings from FashionDoReMi
3) Confimed and cancelled my tution over and over again.
4) Cut my fringe.
5) Confirmed timing with Mable for NatsuMasturi.
6) Lost and bought a new Ez-link card.
7) Finally, (as in FINALLY) bought my pencil leads and my flash cards.
8) Made a ez-link card pouch that is attached to the phone. (in this way, i'm gonna see how the card gonna drop off again!!! X_X)

Things i did today (summarise version):
1) Watched 12 Lotus with LOTS OF NOISY AUNTIES.
( They were basically scolding (e.g "aiyo!", "why like that?!".) talking loudly (one even spoke on the phone, eg: "....yah i going Seng Kang later....") during the movie. =.=)
2) 二姑 bought me my "不二良's world without strangers' tee!" (refer to 1st pic) OMG. i missed his visit during last fri on ivy's birthday!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~
3) Had ice-cream cake for 二姑's birthday.
4) Dropped my handphone deco.

Reminders to self:
1) English oral on Fri, mus reach YCK by 1.45pm.
2) Bring IC for oral on Fri.
3) Tuition tml on 6.30pm, bring along tuition fee.
4) Link Lim Teng.
5) Reply on tagboard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム