chocolate candies2

日曜日, 11月 16, 0020


Ryurei-seki



Gakusei-seki












Went to the Japanese Association of Singapore (JAS) today XD Gmaine this morning told me she got fever cannot go with me T_T wahhhhh~~ somemore last night i slept at 3am and woke up at 8am this moring to go out... then in the end.. T_T then no choice, kagari bought my ticket and gmaine's so i had to go. =x went to meet the rest at Bishan and kagari and the rest were very nice XD and and... i saw horse's real face... MUAHAHAAHAS. actually it's quite worth it (for me) to attend this tea ceremony, as in... most ppl wun get the chance to. or wun even get to noe of it, somemore, its for charity XD and and the snacks were nice too XD! and... i totally love the Gakusei-seki 学生席!! now waiting for my pics from kagari XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム