chocolate candies2

日曜日, 10月 19, 0020

AnCafe in Lolita~!
Meh, i' m feeling so .... now... cos i'm like supposed to move back to my hse in like a few hours time.. did not wake up happily this morning.. T_T i was awoken the first time when my third aunt came into the room to distrub me about her slippers being bought =x then i continue to sleep and ignore her. then around 11+am, she stomped into my room and said loudly in an angry manner " what time already and you're still sleeping~!! wake up and study la~!!" then i continued to ignore her =.= then she turn the fan to her (which means the fan was blowing in her direction) and sat on the bed and make all those vomiting sound. i mean WTF la. u did. u did wake me up can. SUCKS. i was damn angry. please i have my reasons for sleeping in till so late k. i slept like 3+am last night and the day before i slept for like 6 hrs onli... can u think before u act? u think everyone is like u, sleep and do nothing? (okie, i am the same =x if u consider shopping as doing nothing >.<) and and i mean u dun hab to purposly wake me up right. WTF lor. the more i think of it, the more angry i get. HELL. okie... i gonna pack my bag soon and leave around 8pm ^^ ahhh~~ i hate exams.. i may not be online as often till my exams are over :D:D but anyway, my elder brother agree to lend me his internet connection while i'm there.. so i guess i'll be back home for like a week so... so i hab to go stock up on maggie mees soon... LOLS. Well, at least the tralala trolley is of use now :D well, kor is gonna POP on 24th, and and i hab to photocopy 4 copies for him 0_0 and anyway, seriuosly. i want to go... but, my grandma ish going 0_0 i shall see then >.<

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム