chocolate candies2

木曜日, 11月 20, 0020

DX
yeah. was reading gmaine's post. (today, 20 nov.)
and she emoing again T_T and i kena her emo effect. Lets start campign emo-less.
T_T ya... i was reading this person's blog (not gmaine for sure) and i was thinking if i would to noe him and he dao me, i will 100% suan him one... then i can forsee. argument will come in the way too... and and, i remembered wat yoshi said, "Opposite attracts". YA. i hate this. I mean, i don't totally believe in it or what, but i also dun wanna end up with tht kinda person. (yeah, call me ugly, call me fat, whatever.... i still dun wanna end up with that kinda person) T_T yeah, i get jealous. everytime. when i go out with who, (just any girls) they can tell me how many guys asked for their numbers before and how many guys they had serious realtionship with before. i am not trying to compare or wat. jus that, u noe, when this kinda things appear before u, it hurts. T_T as in...~~ ohmy, u all wun understand too... anyway, wats wrong with me ah?
List of things wrong with me:
  1. UGLY
  2. FAT
  3. unable to play guitar well
  4. din even study properly
  5. STUPID
  6. bad attitude
  7. un-caring
  8. spendthrift
  9. being shortsighted
  10. have bad hair

ya, i hate myself now... (even more...) i don't say anything about it, doesn't mean that i don;t care or don't even think about it....... but,

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

xx

i still think that everything happen for the best of it.. ^^"'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム