chocolate candies2

火曜日, 9月 26, 0018

Faith and trust? What is it? Do I have faith? Do I have trust? I dun think so. It was gone so long ago. I thought I had already found back my Faith and trust, but it was just simple illusion. Thought tht It would be good to tell Amanda about it, so at least she could sae sorry or something bck to e class, so they wun be so angry to her after all. But instead I got labelled as betrayer. Friends? They told me they were my friends, but friends? What are they? If they were my friend, would they something to hurt me? I don’t’ think so. They said they cared for me? It does not seem so. They say they are worried, ya, maybe, after I m dead. And they are afraid I might haunt them tht’s y. They sae I m stupid, I dun agree… maybe dying is easier off to be around to be labelled as “betrayer” by them. Maybe after final exam I should transfer, being around here had really bought me a lot of pain. Or maybe, I should just die off.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム