chocolate candies2

月曜日, 11月 20, 0018

16/11/2006
Meet ah bai again. went for job interview. lolx, last day of freedom, cos 17/11 have to go fer atc. have to become dark dark. by then will realli become ah hei liao. =.= went to sch todae again.. its so boring. already packed my bag. so i have to get another trackpants and my packing is done. went to funna it mall, collected my mp3 and my vouchers already!!! yipee!!! my mp3 look so cooooool!!! wahahahahhahahah~ striaght after tht went to robinson there to shop, its so quiet lea. Maybe b'cos e things there too ex liao. todae kena mistaken fer stealing fer 2 times liao. =.= first time is at chocolate shop there, cos i wearing uniform, i look at e chocolate then put it bck, then walk to display case. Then e person ask whether i wan to pay anot. i sae i neva take anything hw to pay, then she sae saw me take a chocolate. =.= i told her i put it bck she dun believe, then she count already sae sorry to me. still ask me whether wan to buy her chocolate anot...weirdo!!! then went to e make up department of john little (orchard) then e person saw me and ah bai hurry run over and "stop" us, then ask if we nid any "help"... Then we said oh ya, u noe where is e toys department? then tht sales lady look so unbelievanle lyk tht... =.= Then bought a lot of cream for my hair, (cos' aunt had been complaining tht its spoiled, one they have been telling ppl tht my hair is spoiled. =.= *humpf!*)used one of e $100 voucher liaooo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム