chocolate candies2

月曜日, 10月 30, 0018

back from remedial liao.could have reached home earlier de, but e bus just wun come.Mr wong gave us a worksheet todae, which to me is total stranger, so i mus really look fer someone fer help, if not i m dead. so lucky i onli got maths remedial. *phew* cos e rest had to stay for their pure or their english ones. >.< color="#ff99ff" size="5">extended memory sort of thing. so sick, ytd's dinner could not finish and vomited some out. *ewwww* re-downloaded maple story, hope tht my comp could work with maple story, since i have removed some things from e comp already. Yay!!, i m receiving new samsung 2GB de mp3 from starhub for FREE! and $100 shopping vouchers. cos' i went to re-contract my internet, plus this time round i dun have to pay my internet anymore, cos my aunt will be paying it. so i m left with my phone bills onli =) *cheeRs*
11'more days to thailand!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム