chocolate candies2

火曜日, 10月 31, 0018

Happy Halloween everyone!
ytd aft i blog kaiyang(cousin of same age)came over to use my. he kept complaing how slow my comp is and tht... =.= cannot tahan him... lyk sissy lyk tht =P at night went to buy ingredients for my halloween cookies, intend to gif em away tml. =)
TOdae celebrAte halloween in Runescape. i think i kena addict bck to Runescape liao la =P i gif away free pies, pizza and beer (dun wry' its onli in e game i m having e beer) to everyne attended. so fun! now i training on my magic skills, so i can steal a ruby ring from e bank vault and a map from a nasty goblin for my quest. so much into my game. haha... then still got frog prince look fer me to gif me frog token. 0_o and i went to complete e quest fer e halloween suit. not bad huh, so much progress within a day, but frankly speaking, they are taking e places up in my bank vault.have to sleep now, still got lesson later on in e day. (i m typing this thing around 00:05am)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム