chocolate candies2

金曜日, 2月 02, 0019

Sigh, it's been so busy this week. Monday was the best, 3 teachers were absent, so you can say i was having lots of free periods. COMMIT-ED. went to tution. Doris helped me a lot in maths. Thanks to her I understand my Trigo now. =) Then we r having a test on Trigo, hoped i could pass that. After tution, doris sent me home in her car, since she was meeting near my house. Thanks!!! Tuesday was normal, COMMIT-ED, went to CSSP. When i went to POA tution on wed, doris was telling me her daughter was in the national team for gymatics. I was shocked!!! i happen to know a furture talent of Team Singapore!! Went home and start to paint the majiong paper for the class. Thursday was so shocking, when Eileen, Miao Ling and me was pinning up the majiong papers, MRS Lee shouted "WA!!!","Its so beautiful!!". MiaoLing and me was lyk =.="' Last night got hit by a bamboo stick, er gu was telling me how i am going to get unlucky. In the end she cooked me a bowl of mee suan to get rid of the bad luck. Then it reminds me of Zhi Hui accidentally hit on the head with a flag staff. =.= Ever since i had been getting hit on my head. E.g by items like volley balls or basket ball, or things like boxes with things in it. Lucky for me, no flowerpot had landed on my head yet. Today really tired me out. School. Commit. NP. its so stress. still had to go vivo to work tml. sigh~ i was thinking hard what to get for fiona for her birthday. For my younger brother i had decided to get him a jeans, just lyk wat my mum suggested. A good one will do the job, so the jeans can last him long.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム