chocolate candies2

火曜日, 4月 10, 0019

wa~blogging from school again. :PP use my CME period to type this thing.. Ok, not this thing, my BLOG. Whahaha~ Ytd de chinese de presentation so funny. So many wrong wordds =x They were suppose to type "家长是否需要参加" it became "家长是佛需要参加". LOLX. but their graphic was so NICE, got mountain and trees. enough to cover up for all e wrong words. :)) Rio&Iggy went to Army ytd. Kinda of miss em *Misses* 2 guys make such a big impact to our lives. Skip commit ytd to go see doc. Mrs Lee even request for parent letter. =.= Had to call my mum to write a letter, cos i m not sure whether the chinese sen seh de MC is acceptable ma. Anyway, chinese sen seh is also doctor ma!!! Got difference meh? one speak chinese, the other english lor. Aiya, so ma fan.And the sen seh make my leg looks lyk leg ham, or maybe like wat the other sae, looks lyk the apple. Maybe i should post the photos one day huh? Cass came bck from Thailand and gave me a cup of instant noddle and sweets. *so sweet* Its a cup noddle with real meat. REAL meat, i keep pronoucing it as "RIO" meat. argh~ I almost shock MiaoLing, cos i said tht there's "RIO" meat. LOLX :PPP Gonna show u guys the photo of the "RIO" meat cup noddle. Anyway!!! I am so happy!!!! CAN go collect my pay cheque liao~~~ *I'm-over-the-moon*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム