chocolate candies2

金曜日, 2月 09, 0019

Enough of the babbling already. Back to main topic. What happen to the pictures in my previous previous post?!! It's gone! It's gone!!! Can someone tell me what happen? Argh~~ i m drifting off again. Back to main topic. I failed maths test, although i wished hard to pass it. Total disappointment. Was failing so many things :( But miraclly i PASSED my SOCIAL STUDIES TEST. cos its with the help of the format MS LEE gave us. and eventually i hit an L5!!! First time in my secondary life. Anyway, Monday was a total disasters , i SLEPT during the English commit, lucky i managed to finished the summary. Cancelled tuition, was having bad headache. Tuesday got back more failing papers. I AM SO SAD!!! what can i do?! Work hard? i m trying my best le!!! Accidentally spoiled the attendence book and spent hours looking for a new book. =.= Rush home and bathe, rush out to popular buy stuffs. I m PRO, cos i rush till popular they almost closed liao. Wednesday, POA tution made me felt sleepy. Reach home already damn tired. No mood to do any more cushion covers. Thursday Atika almost tried to kill me. lolx. She switch on the wrong gas outlet during Bio practical!!!! Then the gas was leaking everywhere, luckily Jason help to turn it off. If not i believe i will be blogging in heaven now. Anyway, when most peeps went to Pure Phy. only Shi Zheng, Atika and me left in class. MRS KWONG won't even let us go!!! lolx. Then after that ML returned to class. So me and Her start to do some class decoration. Luckily MAndy they all stayed back to help us. Which indeed was such a great help. IF not i dun believe we would even get something done. Todae was GCE "O" lvl result realase day. So actually no one from 4NA actually passed their F&N!!! OMG. And what's worst. POA standard was so low!!! I was expecting to use this 2 subjects to enter GAME DESIGN. Had to work EXTRA EXTRA HARD!!! Before the release of the results, some of us actually stayed in class to decorate the class. Hanged the fish i bought (actually my aunt bought it cos i wanted it badly) on top of the projector. Everyone of us were rushing the work before 1.45pm. NPCC time was so funny/angry/stubborn/never pay attention/gong. We were the GOH!!!! Finally we made it!!!! Yipee!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム