chocolate candies2

火曜日, 3月 27, 0019

Hey guys!!! i'm FINALLY BACK!!! came bck from the REALLY REALLY LONG BREAK!!! wheee~ so many things happened during the time whereby my computer was spoiled. We had the growth camp that totally rocks! COOL instructors and GREAT teammates. ("although we were made to clean the toliets!! but that was fun too ^-^") Argh~ had to complete my F&N research by tomorrow night!!! so rush. Lets see... maybe i should tell you what i had done during my school holidays. First day, went to school, then tuition, ahhh~ boring day. Let's skip that process. In summary, went back to school for extra lessons, went for my tuitions and work. So everyday was just work and play work and play. Lets talk about yesterday then, bought a cute clock from action city ($9.95 usual was $18.95), came home and realise it was totally spoiled! Canceled tution just to go to Marina Square to exchange for the clock. As well as the handheld fan. Gald that the new fan wasn't as noisy as the previous one and the clock was working perfertly fine. Spotted MYUK's H/P pouch ($7.90/ White) and Pencil case ($11.90/ Brown) it had the words "Hand me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt" so cool!!! Perfert for a chocolic like me!! ( i guess?) Ahhh... GTG now.. Still had to complete half of the research.
PS: I am going for keyboard lessons soon!!!
PPS: Actually its tomorrow.. =P
PPPS: Miao Ling please don't tell Doris I am attending the keyboard lessons, she forbids me to learn it. =P
TATA!!!~~~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム