chocolate candies2

火曜日, 8月 14, 0019

WAHAHAHAHA!
I dreamt about something so FUNNY!
Imagine Jason and Celestine STEAD!
and Mika coming over to my house and stay?!
LOL!!!!
Cannot stop laughing.
I dreamt about:
Suddenly i was in my room, Jason&Celestine were using the laptop in my room.
(the laptop is in the living room-real life)
then they move the laptop to somewhere behind my bed, something lyk extension?
where it is in the japanese hse? then u get the platform type of floor?
Then i asked them where they were going.
They dun reply me. =.= After that they went to a bedroom sort of thing.
(the platform, remeber? its aboout doing project, not *** okie, cos i rmb in my dream i see them typing something and wearing their shirt on.)
Then suddenly i am on the street shopping. the old old type of street.
Quite errie though. then suddenly, i see some people i know.(But i can't rmb who.)
Then i called mika, and asked if she wanted diiner?!
OMG, and i dun noe why i noe Mika is staying with me!!!
Anyway, told Zhihui about the Jason&Celestine thing.
LOLx, he told jason this was his love life.
Jason BLUSHED like tomato!!!
LOLX.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム