chocolate candies2

金曜日, 2月 29, 0020

okie...
to those who are english-people or people who can only understand English,
this is one of my another English post in these few months.
(God, my English is getting worst...)
Well, i'm just pure LAZY to change to the chinese software.
okie, lets seee......
where should we start with?
well, nothing much yesterday.
a lil' bit more today,
and a lot more tomorrow!!!
LOLx.
well, went to the carrer and education fair yesterday in the morning.
went there ESPECIALLY to subscribe to TEENS magazine.
(omg, what was i thinking)
and i think i'm the first to subscribe.
cos i reach there around 11.15am, where the TEENS gang was still decorating their stall.
anyway, this year's gift is much lesser than last year.
but at least its still as suprising as ever :)
well, i got cute lil' bear and a... what do u call that..
unazukin; the doll that nods the head when u ask a question.
well, at least i got something i wanted w/o buying it.
Funny.
Maybe you really have to wait for things to come if you don't wish/ afford to buy them.
At least if they're instock.
:)
well, came home after that, cause' i thought i'll be going to Malaysia with Bai in the afternooon.
But ended up that she wasn't feeling well.
so had to cancel.
continue shopping on my computer.
then this shop keeper message me about the fake eyelashes thing.
(another thing, i think i'm getting vain-er this few months)
so i was supposed to meet her at my house's station.
but ended up, she was busy.
so cancel and change to another day...
Anyway, her blogshop was great.
if you have the time, you might like to visit it :)
www.myglamourplace.blogspot.com
cos they have all the wonderful makeup and everything :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
well today.
a lil' bit much was doing the housework.
at least i wasn't idling at home.
cleaning up.
vacuming the floor.
mopping it.
how tired can it get?
REALLY TIRED.
my lazy bones.
i haven even go to pay up for my phone bills.
have to go down at 10pm i guess...
cause i'll be stuck to the TV screen again :(
tomorrow would be a much busier day.
99.5% i might not be blogging tomorrow.
cause i'll be going back to my house in Ang Mo Kio.
(which is w/o a computer, even my 2 brothers have 1 EACH.)
who ask me to be the only one pampered here now.
:P
Tomorrow have to meet seller @ tampinese at 3.30pm
Going back to old house around night time.
well, it doesn't seem so busy.
Never mind.
well, finally....
the neoprints we took on 21st Feb.

Photobucket
My favourite piece.
Just remembered that, i saw Mika and Jason on that same day!
well, they did give me the why-are-you-wearing-something-so-weird-look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
LOLx.
i made the lolipop necklace on my own!!!
Photobucket
My favourite brand :)
Photobucket
you see, even these people share my interest! and they look
so cool in it ^.^
photo taken from:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/18044789/1/297691915
Photobucket
So cool!!!! Why didn't i think of it last time?!
Photo taken from:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/5365834/1/185407785#pic=00237080463
Photobucket
i want this!!!
Photobucket
Time to cut these fringe!!!
Photobucket
Cute bear from TEENS!!!
let me just say:
i'm who i'm
i'm not someone you want me to be
i'm NOT your pet

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム