chocolate candies2

水曜日, 8月 27, 0020

I want the Alice in wonderland tea set! T_T
Haiz. I'm into a total craze on Re-ment's toys again! Saw so many items that i wanted. Additional wish now, 1 set of Re-ement per month! :D
Omg, Lolita is already sucking up lots of my money, now and this Re-ment. Why do i craze over such unusal things?!
Things to settle payment for now :
#1 Mable's side. $242.
#2 Orders from Blogshop.
#3 Orders for Re-ment toys.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

W! I HATE $$$.
Finally reserve the stitch licking scrump keychain and the Mickey's Chocolate lolipop from the blogshop. Will pay her once my Marie birthday cake and Vanilla swiss roll arrive tomorrow. :D
Or maybe even today. (Since its already 1am now ^^)
KAMI-SAMA (a.k.a GOD)!, SAVE ME FROM RE-MENT'S ADDICTION PLEASE.
PS: Kami sama i'm just kidding :P i love Re-ment, Lolita and all cute things including Mumble and Stitch. XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム