chocolate candies2

土曜日, 9月 27, 0020

This is the Merry strawberry set. :D (half of it.)
okie sorry for not blogging for the last few days. i was terribly tired and forgotten about everything. hmmmm, when did i last stop at? 0_0? 23rd, so 24th was a wed. wed, well, did nothing much except that i went to IMM for some shopping. (bought some display case for my re-ments :P) shall show u all the pic later (:D) cos i was extremely happy that i have somewhere to place my thing :P anyway, went to for tuition after. msn-ing. thus explaining the no blogging on wed. Thurs, i was clearing the house, (for some reasons tht i dun noe why?). Packed till around 6+pm and went to IMM again. To get those display cases, cos i realise 2 of them is too little for my rements, anyway, it was from Diaso, explaining that its cheap :P Took bus to clementi, then realise i was too late, if i had waited for the next bus, when i reach there the shop will close already. (thus wasting my money to go there). so i took a cab down. (wrong choice! =x) bought the things and came back. was busy arranging my re-ments til 1+am. so skipped another day of blogging. Friday was the same thing. packed everything till late and msn-ed. Went out with rin, bry, ash, keith + kai today. Gmaine came later :P was dancing and ash was so funny! he was standing next to me, when everyone started to dance he was like "huh! 0_0?". lols! so cute~
then went to otaku house. guess wat. one of the staff rmb me. then i realise something. He was the guy who Felicia tok photo wib during cosfest! 0_0! *shocked* lols. then rin was asking what we were going to do on cosfest next yr. i told her i have no team. T_T Then stayed in otaku for quite long, cos waiting for gmaine :P dinner-ed at Just noodles again lols. gmaine's bunny (a.k.a daughter) ish so cute!!! omg. oh ya, tht reminds me of the bishis guys in our team. lols. Then msn-ed that guy. His name was MIKA! 0_0 mika? (i know it means the 3rd.) anyway, i got myself a team le! lols. alice in wonderland. marching hare 0_0 my mimis cannot be white! and i realise me and susana was in the same team! LOLS.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム