chocolate candies2

月曜日, 9月 22, 0020

YukiHoshi+Kuroko
(Copyrights to the photographer)
(If you see this pic, pls tell me, cos i kinda lost ur link, sorry =x)

Wow. it sure is a long day. =x Woke up really early by shock, cos i thought aunt went out for work already. You see the internet was long over due! and i din't realise it. OMG. First time i totally forgot about it. DIES. Was clearly the house, ( no idea why.) and went to the study concer. I imagine that i sit down and do my study. My mp3 died on me before going there, so no choice, i'll have to go there without it. it was peaceful and nice at first! Then came in 2 girls that were so noisy!~ That's not all. They bought their sis along! And they were sparying perfumes at each other. 0_o pls, the perfume really sucks. Came home, dinner-ed and Sgcafe-ed. Muhahas. I should go on Haitus mode soon. ( Please take note, just incase you all can't find me and think i MIA-ed.) Oh ya, teacher was being funny again. cos she told me she have to start contacting Ivy now for the tuition on Sat. LOL-ers. Things that she told me and was really funny, ( also things that she do to prevent ivy from being in/un-contactable again. LOLx.)

#1 Ask Ivy to copy down her Hp number.

#2 Ask Ivy to memorise it and she will give her a test on it (LOLX!)

#3 Ask Ivy to write the number on a piece of paper and paste it on the fridge.

That's so ROFL. i mean, imagine a test on phone numbers. i guess i'll fail like hell. T_T Was msn-ing with VK team jus now! and everyone was *biting* me! AHHH~! ESp LQ and sep~! T_T No anyhow bite Day class people la~! (Meh, i should find a nice pic now to post on my blog ^^) Found it!!! DGM cosplayers! Really love their cosplay!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム