chocolate candies2

土曜日, 9月 13, 0020

My new SGCafe Avatar
I was too lazy to update my blog ytd.. Thus explaining the only thing you see was a picture of a sunflower. LOLX. Was busily toking on Sgcafe and msn ytd. din't had time to update. Went to tuition, then this STUPID IVY DIN"T TURN UP AGAIN. what is she trying to do?! huh~ sometimes i really get fed up with this. always last min cancel or never wake up on time. Whatver is she trying to do. haiz. wasted my time to walk there and back, except that for this time i have my cream puffs. And i missed my Pokemon cartoon for 2 weeks liao lea~! WA LAO eh. I'm like totally bored and felt like sleeping now. ( i can't , still have 2 chaps of Geos to go through.) stupid examination thing. lolx. Actually teacher wanted to change the tuition timing to tml's morning, but i have to go for my VK shoe hunting trip. lolx. Miao told me shoe hunting trip is a funny word. anyway, back in the afternoon i have to go back to Bishan Park (ya, Bishan Park) for the mooncake fest thing. Maybe i should recycle the lantern i used last year. Its still somewhere there you know. hahas. i just remembered that i've forgotten to play my poupee girl.
LOLX. its not a kids game so don't think its for kids or what. i need to upload more photos in order for me to score points in the game. but i'm really sleepy. maybe i should just play later on. (still have to wreck my brain to think what outfit to wear for tml's shoe hunting...)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム