chocolate candies2

木曜日, 9月 11, 0020

Bought this 2 piece of candies ytd ^^ Kawaii ne~ but they were really expensive.X_X
SgCafe was down for maintence till tml's afternoon. AWWWW~ i wanna SGCafe-ing. Anyway, i was playing poupee girl again. so addictive! and i've finally got the item i wanted! cool~ Went to study in the afternoon. couldn't stand the boredom and came back. Scanned the qns for teacher to print out for ivy already. But my msn couldn't work, due to some unknown problems. Couldn't pass the pics, i guess. Anyway, i've joined the VK grp for eoy. LOLX. They are going for shoe hunting this wk end but i'm not sure i'll have enough $$ or wat. Shouldn't have buy my re-ments. if i mention buying anymore, please remind me. LOLx. My msn got the same problem again. WHATEVER. if i were to go for shoe hunting this sun, how can i attend the moon cake fest with miao miao they all at Bishan park. Don't know whether to go or not, cos i heard that there will also be many people whom i dun even know going to the event. T_T This is bad. real bad. somemore the same day is a sunday, which is my aunt's off day. of cos she will expect me to be at home celebrating the moon cake fest with her. 0_0 anyway, the snowskin strawberry mooncake was so delicious. i finished half of it already. the other half will be for the moon cake fest. Cos if i were to eat it all now, i guess aunt will scold me for not keeping it till the BIG day. lolx. Oh ya~ time to remind Eileen to return me my panda suit. 0_0

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム