chocolate candies2

月曜日, 9月 29, 0020

well today was a really tired day for me. woke up at 1pm =.= (ya, i know its late...) once awoken, cleared the room till 11+pm. ..... Finally i finished packing everything! OMG~! haiz. Still have to wait one more day for the furniture to come on wed. T_T*come quick please.* cleared the bed already, those who have been to my house, you would know how the bed looks like BEFORE. and now, its a total different thing ^^ yay! let me show you guys a pic?
BEFORE
ignore me in my Vk uni... T_T and of cos the dirty mirror 0_0 ( i shall go clean the mirror now =x) (am i hooked on cleaning the household?) can you all see how messy the bed is? (oh ya, thats THE bed.) omg. now to think of it. how was i living with it for the past 2 years? oh well, i shall post the AFTER pic, once i am done with the new furniture. ^^ btw, the bed is USABLE for sleeping now... T_T yes. i'm going to sleep on it tonight.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム