chocolate candies2

火曜日, 10月 07, 0020


My Gakugyō Jōju :D

Ello all~ was really a long day me~ *phew* Lim Teng came over to my house jus to help me move my aunt's clothes to salvation army's donation bin at IMM =.= My aunt loves to spend money to donate things to ppl T_T she rather give me $20 to send the things over to IMM and to throw it into the recycle bin... I think my uncles think Lim Teng was my stead. X_X *bang head against wall* *jump down from building* *kill myself!!* X_X pls pls. I AM NOT HIS STEAD. Ivy/ Yin Ming suits him more :P Whatever that is, Lim Teng told me something that i couldn't believe. 0_0 How... is that. he and Ivy was suan-ing me that i always complain i have no money, but i BOUGHT the HD tv for my household. X_X PLEASE LOR~! i am not rich~~~ And i DIN BUY THT TV. =.= Nither this laptop nor My NDS. T_T everything. i din use my money to buy them okie. =.= dun anyhow assume. =.= My.. my... i 'm so troubled. i can't decide to go to Gmaine's sch or shall i continue my O lvls and die. Either way, i still have to get B3 for my English. or rather, shall i jus take any dip and go for agency work? 0_0? i'm so so so confused. cos i know that i wun ever make it into poly's tourism course. T_T

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム