chocolate candies2

水曜日, 10月 08, 0020

T_T i wasn't really feeling happy or whatsoever now. Jus really sad. Well, i went to Gmaine's sch today. jus to look at the course + surrounding + course modules. The place wasn't bad, since its located in a shopping centre + Chinatown which is near to my house? + a Sanrio's shop there. T_T so i came home and showed the brochure to aunt. she told me to ask my mum for money to pay for the school fee. and refuse to tok about it anymore. of cos rite, my mum will not be able to afford for it, neither my aunt wans to pay for it first. whatever. I jus called mum. and what she said was:
#1 ask me to concentrate on my O lvls rite now
#2 Get into poly

i told her that, even if i got into poly, i wun even get to study the course i wanted, since tourism is like 7 points for cut off? 0_0 ( i already have 7 points that i can't change, + i wun be able to score 12 too~~ cos i'm not some super duper kids who can get A1 for every subjects i do... T_T)
so she told me to jus go into any course i can manage to. =.= or someother courses i want to take.
The point is, i don't have any course on my mind that i would like to take other than tourism, or rather, nothing interest me anymore. and what's the point of getting into poly when my family can't afford me to go into one? T_T
i always thought my family would some how help me pay up for my school fee or something. and i was totally wrong X_X at this point of time, everyone kept quiet and no one wans to tok about providing my sch fees or something. Then mum told me to go into ITE. i mean, what's the point of it, i dun wanna end up like someone who studies something i already noe, and pretend that i don't know at all. and end up with some ITE cert. whatfor, if i wan to enter ITE, i wouldn't spend one year of my time trying to do well and hopefully to go to poly. and now, what's the main point of scoring well, when i can't even afford to get into poly and the course i wan?

ahhh~~ and thanks to Gmaine again ^^
(Finally something happy for me to tok about.. )
she was so good to come all the way from innoue to come and accompany me all the way to her sch to look the course. then shopped with me at the chinatown point + chinatown. so kinda of her~ thanks girl~! :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム