chocolate candies2

土曜日, 11月 22, 0020


Beverly Hills Chihuahua

MEh. after this post, i'm so going to sleep. finally i'm able to blog now XD
went to watch "Beverly hills chihuahua" with LimTeng. Gmaine was supposed to come along, in the end she couldn't come T_T went to sim lim to get my card reader and the sockets first... Finally like got my USB hub and the card reader already. T_T (and i jus finish transfering the songs over to my new phone... *PHEW~*) ya, went to vivo for the movie!! and its so nice!! i'am so going to watch it again if someone asked me to!!! XD oh my! oh my!! i really love german shepherd!! XD (and i wonder how's my stuff toy doing over at the other house? XD) and and, tml's AFA!!! wHEE!!! i can't wait for it!!!
well, something out of topic somehow... i was reading Ivy's blog, and somehow it jus felt that we are 2 strangers that never cross each other's path in life. somehow, things changed. I never imgaine that i would stray so far away from her, we used to say we wanted to travel oversea together, go shopping together, stick together like no one's bussiness. and now, we're just......... nothing? we seldom talk, seldom go out.. seldom meet... seldom... seldom think about each other somehow? DX i saw this word "used" to best friend... yeah, she said i was happening... (O_O *OHH* :O) i was too busy for her... O_O am i? DX this "used" to, is a simple, but hurtful word. this is how words hurt people far more than actions. Part of the reasons hating "Opposite attracts" is this, me and her, we're so alike, sometimes, so alike till... we know each other inside out. and, she knows who is gmaine while i don't noe who is Rox. O_O (cool huh? what kinda friend am I? T_T) i din noe a change of interest could change the way we are. Her lost of interest in subculture not only means to a change of interest, but somehow, it also means a change of our friendship. I used to have her with me only, me and her, she and me, we only, in our Lolita Fashion world. Then she left, leaving me all alone, of course, i'll have to find my own port and shelter tooo...right? I din noe that she leaving this "ship" would cause me to "drift" so far away, sometime............, as far as no one will know.....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム