chocolate candies2

月曜日, 1月 12, 0021


Me and Mura-San.
Well, ytd was the day whereby we have the exchange programme with the Japanese students.
(Oh yes, and I do apologise for not being online for such a long time. XD basically i was still too lazy to come online XP) so much things happened within yesterday. I got lost at East Coast park, handpohone died on me while i was lost T_T I met so many cute kids on the trip. I know who care about me and who don't. I know what is more important and what is not. I've learnt that everyone (including the nicest people you know) lie. AND people hates me. LOLS. NONO. is i HATE someone. LOLS At the BBQ all i ate was ONLY 1 satay. LOLS. cos i don't wanna go near to THAT person. FUCKING ANNOYING. I even told him that I'm not interested in him and stop looking at me all the time, it freaking making me hate him. And what he said was " Hate me all you want." Oh fine, you said it, I'll do it. And its so freaking annoying~!!! Since i was working at his mum office, i get to see his face EVERYDAY. First and second day of work he had been very helpful to me so in return i be VERY NICE to him. Then he start to tell everyone like TELL EVERYONE in front of me that i am his FIANCE. OH FUCK MAN. And he will say "MY DEAR" so loud in front of all the students and the parents. I really feel like shouting in his face. This is so mentally torturing. This is what he said in the recent post:
"Then even walking mrt no one actually want to talk to me.I felt so left out and i cry on the bus. Then snow sms me then i said i was crying. she sms back sorry to think that sorry can solve everything. i sms back u think a word sorry can solve the problems between us. I sms back again i have attitude problem so what? have u girls think about how i feel when i am with u girls? She just never reply back. She only care about her band. U see her wishlists are full of her band only. she never include anyone else. what will u do if u were like me? Leave them and be a loner. Snow say miya poor thing no friend i say better have friends like u to torture him."
THINK. Even Gmaine ( Whom you think was silly and who is not silly at all) can think better than you. If people treat you that way, there must be a reason for it. HEY. i say sorry already, (and the first place it wasn't TOTALLY my fault.) what esle could you asked for? Of cours(oh ya, you have the rights, of being a friend) Comeon, BEST friends aren't supposed to be STEAD. Face the fact. HEY and especially the PURPLE line!!! EXCUSE ME. THERE IS NO US. NO US!!!!He's freaking annoying. Oh wel, i feel better now. Well, to Yoshi, this may sound harsh to you, but this is what i feel. Please understand it. Get the message that i don't like you and STOP leaning so close to me, i already have someone in mind.
And well, i might as well complete the incompleted new year resolution.
New year resolution 2009
1) My band to get going.
2) Pass my O Levels.
3) Complete the guitar lessons.
4) Complete Japanese lessons.
5) Learn the Bass fast.
6) Save enough for trip to Japan with Gwen.
7) Have better skin.
8) Get into a better poly.
9) Stay close to my friends.
10) Do well in my studies.
PS: To Pohlin, Gmaine and Gwen. I'm so sorry about yesterday. Cause the whole day i was in a bad mood after the neoprint thing. T_T i don't wanna stand next to him!!!!! Thus i wanted to avoid him, ended up avoiding you girls too...*bow*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム