chocolate candies2

土曜日, 11月 29, 0020

XD
i at first intend this to be a happy post. but somehow.
ya, i become unhappy somehow.
i look through my old friends' blog. and i see all of their updates. i leave tag, no tag reply. onli them toking to the others. No wonder some people say " New friends come, old friends go." I don't believe a single cent about this. But, to think of it now, its damn damn true. You happily see the new friends coming in your way, and you forgot about your old ones. What i can picture in my mind is, they walking away, far far away from me. Leaving me on the same exact spot. I wonder will they ever come in and look at my blog. or will they even remeber me? DX
I called all of them to my birthday party, and only Eileen and Ivy and some nice ones turn up. while Fiona and MiaoLing can't make it. and i saw on MiaoLing's blog. she had birthday party. and where was i? not even invited. T_T i'm not trying to complain about not being invited. but, the fact that, have they forgotten about me? DX
really....






























have you guys forgotten about me?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム