chocolate candies2

木曜日, 12月 04, 0020

Some over due pictures...
Kuromi sitting on my suitcase on AFA day 1 ^^
er, something we had for dinner XD (with gmaine and pohlin) anyway, this thing taste nice to me XD however gmaine think that it has a very strong noodle smell XD
Yicky Mochis. T_T the outer skin is so... YUCKS!

er... miaoling!!~ here's my post XD
muhahhahaas!!! okie. din do much today. was home packing the stuffs in the room. (yeah, after all the chanting and praying, my third aunt went home.. T_T)
so i had to clean the room, move my matress back onto the bed, and move my toys back to their original positions.
after that was more boring.
I STUDIED FOR MY JAP SPELLING.
and ta-ta~! same thing happen XD no class!!
LOLS! anyway, went out to vivo with my aunt, and went for my Daiso shopping XD MUHAHAHS. and and i finally got the A4 cutting mat i wan!~
(But, its a bit too "thin")
Anyway~ thanks to my dun-noe-how-many-years-old-small-size cutting mat. MUACKS. i love u XD
LOLS!
Pageone in vivo city was having this 20% off sales LOLS. okie, actually this post had no pictures. but, hais. i had to transfer the pics over, so i might as well do all at once.
(yes!, i'm lazy =x)
and well, guess that's all..~~
TATA~!!! XD





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム