chocolate candies2

月曜日, 2月 02, 0021




Okie, time to update the blog and time to post pics and 4 more mins to tue... hais..
went for guitar lesson today and there were only 5 of us. Jing Kang, Wilson, Gwen, Gmaine and me. T_T We realise Wilson in fact was a very nice person.. LOLS. How late. he was thinking of changing to another school (as in other outlet). We told him since there were only 2 months left might as well don't change. :( Seriously, i will start to miss him. Learned the song What I've done from linkin park. and i came online especially to get the song from Gwen. Once i received the song I realise that i've got the album!!!! OMG. how blur can i get? Finally, we get to shop for Eve's present. Total was like $25.85. well, at least its expensive we won't get look down by someone who thinks that we are so cheap. ( of cos its not Eve or Rino laaa~!!) But i dun think i could attend her party since my aunt asked me to be home early. still thinking whether i should go anot... cos must give eve face but.... AIYA. if @#@!@... OMG. i'm so damn jealous can..... someone was teaching someone guitar lor. make me so jealous. watever. T_T and and eve was so nice. she promised to dye and rebond my hair for me too~~ WHEEE!!! now i wonder when i will get to receive my pay~~~ HAIS OH, btw... thanks ah chan auntie for getting the kitty stickers for me. XD i went to exchange for the kitty already :D and i got the pirate one~! cool~!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム