chocolate candies2

木曜日, 1月 15, 0021

Monday, 12/1/09

Today was great :D met up with him and look for gmaine they all before lesson.
Had dinner in CafeCartel with Gwen, Gmaine, Leon & Yoshi.
He left earlier cos he nid to go back choing his game =.=
sianed diao. then rushed to guitar class.
I sat alone cause there's no more seat on my side. I keep messing up the rythm. T_T Anyway, today's lesson was fun. Left for home earlier. Bus arrived upon reaching the Busstop. NYAPPY.

Tuesday, 13/1/09

Received a msg this morining, with gmaine's mum asking whether she was with me. O_O huh? i thought i left early on monday, so i din noe where they went to after that. Yoshi sat in the other room and never tok to me. XD it was a quiet and busy day for me. Geraldine told me print out the textbook for tml's E1 class, but i din noe the machine could be set to sort out the prints into sets. T_T in the end i have to sort out 1 page by 1 page. T_T Thanks to Rie who help me sort out the pages and to take out all the wrong pages. :D striaght after work went to look for mum to collect my JAE Form A. Had a fall in the foodcourrt =x

This is the choices of course i've got:

Wednesday 14/1/09

Worked as usual. Rie sensei off day. T_T and i had to take unbind all the text books T_T Cause a lot of printing errors inside. Then i have to print out new set and re-punch holes and re-bind them back T_T Lunch was great today. I ate my stuff and sit there under the windy place XD MUHAAHAHAHAHS. *oops* visited Gmaine's blog. they went to watch ponyo!!! Without ME. T_T on tuesday. sob sob. MEH. Anyway, i can't go cause i have to go collect my form A from my mum and i can't stayed out late. :D Aunt came to look for me after work. I told her i wanted a new piece of clothes for new year. She told me its too expensive T_T then she told me she only want to buy a black tee for new year for me. I told her its okie, save the money, i have TONS of black tees. T_T I thought i'll have to wear the old dress for new year. Then i found a red and black checkered dress which is brand new. So now, i have 1 old new dress. XD LOLS.

Thursday 15/1/09

I was supposed to come online to do my JAE aplication. Ended up blogging over here. D: well, i still can't choose which course i want~!!! and i really want to go for lunch alone later~!!! DX well, that's all. Have to go complete the form already. TA-TA. OHS. that reminds me that i still have to ask Fiona what time its on Sat and tell Geraldine (ng) that i can't go shopping with her this sat. And sunday, i'm totally booked. My aunt wans me to go new year shopping with her. and she promised to get the pink curtain and pillow case for my room. XD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム