chocolate candies2

金曜日, 4月 17, 0021

I took this in the field while i was bored. LOLS
Penguin Cheng Da
Cute kids!
They were running around
Sports complex in the evening

Went to school for Orientation in school. The first day was boring and harsh, met up with Gwen and Helmi in Woodlands Mrt station. Gwen and Helmi was late! I reach le they still having breakfast! Went into school and had to separated into different school. I had to go to SIT alone cause both Gwen and Helmi in SAS. But the 2 halls were in the same building and they still have to make us go separate ways. T_T waited for Alwyn they all outside the hall for another 20 mins. went in and got into the same group. the group wasn't tht fun for the first day, I guess everyone was being shy and Adrain had to go to each and everyone of us to introdue himself. Poor thing but brave! I thought wouldn't go for day 2, but somehow i still ended up in school in the morning. Since the grp is small this time, we could talk among ourself. I ended up knowing the rest of the group. XD Cheng Da and Jason. LOLS. That Jason looks Zhihui but his name is Jason. (F**k , this is confusing.) Both of them are very nice ppl. Come day 3 and I see myself ended up in the class. T_T I thought I wasn't going. However, my class people are very nice! They were some special names such as Valentine (guy), Fairy (girl) and Kukku (girl). Seriously, I'm not joking! My class seems to be damn friendly and the school too. Gwen was telling me that my school people are friendlier and more socialable. I love my school! (and I hope this doesn't change)





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム