chocolate candies2

土曜日, 4月 11, 0021

Team Bloody Rose Outing

Food stuffs I bought T_T it was 50% of my luggage
Most of them were even away. or should I say, I only had 1
Ice-creams!
Kewpie in Amai Loli
I love their cookies
Pokemon cookies!
The famous tokyo banana
Flood along Orchard Road
Last glimps of Blood Romance
Went out for TBR's team outing. As usual i was late =x My ipod was giving me this problem and I had to go down to Plaza Sing to get it fixed. And guess what, the staff bought it to charge and press 2 buttons and its working. T_T I went all the way there to let the person press 2 buttons lea! she told me that it hanged.T_T WTF. Trained down to Orchard and look for the rest in Mogu Mogu. They loved to hang out there XD We chatted and went up to Blood Romance to pay for the stuffs. I got myself another red x black crown purse. LALA~ I saw it a few years ago and it was like $30+, then $20+, then $15, then $5! MUHAHAHAHAS Went to Kinokuniya and shopped around, the whole team was shopping there and it was funny. I bought 2 more pilot pens ( the same shade that I bought in Japan) and Gakuen Alice 15~! Heng~ I only bought 14 not 15 the last time round. Anyway, we separated from the mrt station side and went home. That's not all I din't stalk ash the moment i got home =x oops went to Clementi to pass my aunt her cookies and get a scrap book on the way there XD i have lots of tickets stubs from Japan to stick into the book :D Came home on time to catch "爱就仔一起" and saw ashley practising on in the carpark. MUHAHAHAHAHS

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム