chocolate candies2

木曜日, 4月 09, 0021


Cake display in Takashimaya, Shinjuku
Bread display in Family Mart
Dinner display in Hotel room. LOLS
Strawberry shortcake and carmel pudidng
(Mine + Gmaine's)
My strawberry shortcake!
CyGirl
LALALA~ LALALA~ McPork meal!
The bath I had XD it somehow made the water looks redish pink and it seems like I was in some kind of horror movie
The last meal I had in Japan
Pikachu peeking out of Gmaine's bag

The advice I got from Meiji shrine
Neoprint in Akihabara
Snapshot in Disney Land
Me and Gwen in the toliet, i think is Tokyu Hands
In disney land~

Some random pictures from Gwen and Gmaine side. And some of my scans and pictures from my handphone.^^v I was reading this Japanese Magazine; Cutie and found out something! There are baking schools in Japan! I was thinking maybe when I graduate or something and I need to work or what, I should go to Japan and pick up bakery! I know it sounds weird or something, but hey look, if you can't bring back the pastries there, why not go over there to learn? You see lots of Japanese sushi chefs but how many pastries chefs do you see? I don't think its low class or what, and maybe, I could start up a shop or what. ^^ Well, now, Musican or Baker? T_T Went to Inoue to have makeup lesson and went to Blood Romance to pay up for the red skirt I bought. They are closing this Friday! Sobs. There goes Blood Romance. T_T

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム