chocolate candies2

火曜日, 3月 31, 0021

I'm flying in less than 24 hours time~!



I've finally got a decent MP3 player. Okie, the previous one was great too, but its not working properly anymore. So I threw in an amount of my pay investing into one of the Ipod chromatic.
I actually wanted a red one, but it was only available online. T_T Luckily I've got Gmaine with me to decide which colour to get ^^ I wanted pink, but I hate the shade of  pink they had, thus ending up with the purple one which I was quite satisfied with. Recently I was star-lucky. I saw JJ Lin (on Sun) in Plaza Sing with Gmaine, and we were so close that I took a while to realise who he was. He look rather shy though =s Yesterday was the movie "Shinjuku Incident" premiere, as most of you would have known, Jackie Chan and Daniel Wu was present in Plaza Sing for the movie's premiere. The whole plaza sing was like  CROWDED. and on my way up to Yamaha, guess who I saw? Cedric and Jolyn. (I saw Cedric with another girl on the way home~ =x) Oh well, I spent my $500 of salary on things to pay and now left with another $350 (which is still not given to me) for "Emergency use". I think I'm getting a high fever soon, I feel like vomiting now, and wasn't feeling well in the morning. I guess my stomach got infection again, Damn it, should have brought the panadol extra I bought the other day out. WTF, i seriously don't feel well. and I'm like leaving tml~! *CRIES* Last night, I had a wonderfully sweet dream. ( I didn't even think of the person at all.) I dreamt that I told Gmaine that I like XXXX and XXXX was like a feet metres away only. And Gmaine went straight to tell him "Hey XXXX! Snow likes you lea~!". That guy turned and came over to me and said "You like me?" and held my hands! His hands were soft like a child O_O ( I know this sound so.... =.=) and he asked "Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?" (He's so sweet!) But why does he only appear only after I lost interest in guys?! SOBBIES. and maybe he's the reason I'm having slight fever now =x XXXX I LOVE YOU! LOLS. Like real~ =.= 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム