chocolate candies2

土曜日, 12月 02, 0018

First blog my day (or week), then my msg to ah bai... lolx
well,Wednesday went to Malaysia there watch Happy Feet... wahahahaha, RM6.50 onli. So cheap!!! Then the day before going to watch e movie, went to takashimaya there buy my mumble plushie!!! Finally!!! *He looks so cute!* The movie was so touching too, but me and ah bai didn't buy anything much this time round, cos i was hurrying bck to Singapore to find my chicky meal's toy. (cos' mandy told me about KFC selling e toys =P) Ah bai went with me to so mani place tht day, so glad tht she came along, becos w/o her, i might be so lonely finding my Gloria =)) Then went to Bukit Batok there to find e Gloria. Jus then i saw Deathnote notebook and pen!!! going bck there to buy it... wahahahahahahah...

Thursday:
stayed @ home e whole day, er gu went to vivo city after visiting san gu... but if i wann to meet em' , i'll have to do lots of things before meeting em! argh! its so complicated, lets skip tht part... so i ACTUALLY stayed at home.. haiz, tht's wat happens when u have no vacation job... =(
Friday:
Finally went out after being "trapped" at home fer 1 WHOLE day... Went to Toa Pyoh there, haiz, why do everyone lyks to stand me up?! ARGH!!! then go therre alone find my chicky meal toy... =( then went to city hall there to look fer er gu. Wait fer her fer around hald an hour liao, she still haven come out. So i thought she went bck home earlier... =.= When i reached home half an hour later, then she reached home. After tht she went fer some wedding dinner, while i stay at home watching tv. When she returned, i gave her some tea to drink, cos i couldn't finish it by my own. =P Before turning in, she told me tht when i was younger, i gave her lots of food to eat when she come bck from such events. Then i told her, what for i give u some food to eat after u have come bck from someplace tht u have jus eaten?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム