chocolate candies2

月曜日, 4月 16, 0019

I really have to buy the bluetooth port!!! I become so lazy to take out the MMC from my phone to transfer e photos over. PURE LAZY :P Didn't went to class outing ytd, cos 1) ML,Fiona & Eileen not going? 2) I cannot go into the waters, my leg have an open wounds 3) I cannot get seafood? Anyway, i ended going out with DADDY :P Went to Bugis, shop for daddy's bag, he's much more choosey than any GIRLS on earth..LOLX, shop at Seiyu ( or should i say BHG?) for placemat, cos i keep dirtying the lace table clothe with curry :P Then went to kinokuniya and saw a book i really wanted!!! Its called "undo" which is sort of chinese novel cum comics with colours. Inside there are life stories which could inspire fellow human beings >_< style="color:#cc33cc;">speakers at Challenger, $50+ bucks onli, and there's BASS!!! WOW~~~~ I WANT ONE! Going to get one this weekend! Yippeeee~

Today was such a NORMAL day. School --->Commit---->Home. Skipped my tuition again :P Went to AMK hub instead. LOLX. Didn't buy much, jus couples of earrings and a pink pen knife. so cool~ Rushed home and started doing my chinese forum work, i've got a hang of doing those online things. LOLX. AHHH~ TMl still got NPCC rehersal, gonna throw my uniform for washing now!!! GTG.. TATA all~~ ^-^

PS: I saw a LG chocolate phone made of REAL CHOCOLATE AT VIVO!!! It's GAINT SIZE!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム