chocolate candies2

日曜日, 4月 15, 0019

Today going for class outing, thought that i'll blog before i go there. In case i'll be too lazy to blog during the weekdays. Re-packed the room recently, finally placed the keyboard outside, easier for me to practise during weekdays. Went for the keyboard course that day and it totally SUCKS. Due to having no time to practise during the weekdays, my playing skills wasn't that GOOD. Then Juliet was telling me how the other 2 students could pratise during their free time as they are also very busy. SO WHAT?! I'll have to attend school, commit programmes, speech day rehersal and CCA. YOU THINK I HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO PRACTISE ON THE KEYBORAD? Then she say that if i don't have so much time to practise, MIGHT AS WELL DON'T LEARN. Told Cass and Priya about it, they was so suprised that she said that kind of thing. =.="' Then everytime went for the course she always call the other 2 students by NAME, then she always call me GIRL, GIRL. I got name one horr, my NAME IS NOT GIRL. The other students older so what?! OLDER only ma, still suan me say that "Younger people got the abilities to learn and absorb faster". But in my case ITSN'T that way lor. Stupid, Stupid,Stupid!!!! I STUPID MA, CANNOT ARH? Makes my blood BOIL. Ytd speech day full dress rehersal so tired, everyday rehersal still not enough. Then ytd so many people never go, everything there wasn't in order too, had to make up another one on Wednesday. Wednesday, that means i cannot go for the course this wed. so sad. "SO SAD" Argh~ Stupid speech day rehersal, make me cannot attend my tuition. ARGH~Ytd after rehersal so fun. Ming Li treat us to MAGICWOK, haha, total for 8 person is $60+.(Meng Siang, Ming Li, Amirah, Jason, Zhi Hui, Mandy, Shu Wei and me) Cos we were paying for the drinks on our own. Then went to the T-shirt shop to book the NCO tee, haha, stand in the shop for more than 2hrs. Then we keep playing in the shops. LOL. After that went home with Jason, cos ZH and Mandy go home together, no point telling me to become gosseberry ba? Then Ming Li and Amirah go and visit friend at Tan Tock Seng Hosp. On the train home, Jason told me that when he graduate, he's going to become a policeman. Which reminds me of something i told Shuwei. "If one day in the future you see a police car stop beside you on the road and horn you, don't be surprise, cos ALS and Jas might be sitting inside" :P lolx. This keeps me laughing for quite a while. arh...GTG. TATA~~~

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム